PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Airport/Scenery Add ons for FS2K ?

Doug
November 22nd 03, 08:04 PM
Anybody seen anything for us poor Canadians? Most citys except for
Vancouver and Toronto are just a simple airstrip in the middle of an
auto generated wheat field...

Doug

Quilljar
November 22nd 03, 10:12 PM
Doug wrote:
> Anybody seen anything for us poor Canadians? Most citys except for
> Vancouver and Toronto are just a simple airstrip in the middle of an
> auto generated wheat field...

and your point is?

---

Quilljar
November 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
Quilljar wrote:
> Doug wrote:
>> Anybody seen anything for us poor Canadians? Most citys except for
>> Vancouver and Toronto are just a simple airstrip in the middle of an
>> auto generated wheat field...
>

> and your point is?
>

> ---

---

Angus Lepper
November 23rd 03, 02:01 PM
His point is, he would like to have something slightly more interesting to
say about his home town in FS. Even my middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland
is there. To the point that given about 10 mins I can fins my house.
Admittedly the somewhat obvious petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey,
who's complaining?

Angus
"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> Quilljar wrote:
> > Doug wrote:
> >> Anybody seen anything for us poor Canadians? Most citys except for
> >> Vancouver and Toronto are just a simple airstrip in the middle of an
> >> auto generated wheat field...
> >

> > and your point is?
> >

> > ---
>

> ---

Quilljar
November 23rd 03, 08:36 PM
Angus Lepper wrote:
> His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
> interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
> middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
> about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
> petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?

Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all the
airfields are just as he describes... :-)

---

Dan
November 24th 03, 12:17 AM
They are? Who sorry to question you there great one.

"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> Angus Lepper wrote:
> > His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
> > interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
> > middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
> > about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
> > petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?
>

> Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all
the
> airfields are just as he describes... :-)
>

> ---

Maverick
November 24th 03, 01:51 AM
Quilljar said the following on StarDate 23/11/2003 15:36:
> Angus Lepper wrote:
>
>>His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
>>interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
>>middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
>>about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
>>petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?
>

> Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all the
> airfields are just as he describes... :-)

You sure that wasn't Cuba?

Raji
November 24th 03, 02:33 AM
"Maverick" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> Quilljar said the following on StarDate 23/11/2003 15:36:
> > Angus Lepper wrote:
> >
> >>His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
> >>interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
> >>middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
> >>about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
> >>petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?
> >

> > Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all
the
> > airfields are just as he describes... :-)
>
> You sure that wasn't Cuba?

He probably went back home to India to visit his folks, had an Alzheimer
moment and flashed Canada.

Canada is one of the largest and most beautiful countries in the world,
where Quilljar is, isn't!

Doug
November 24th 03, 03:37 AM
Oh come on! Some of the aiports have real Big Igloo's around them!

Doug

"Quilljar" > wrote in message >...
> Angus Lepper wrote:
> > His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
> > interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
> > middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
> > about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
> > petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?
>

> Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all the
> airfields are just as he describes... :-)
>

> ---

Bob
November 27th 03, 05:20 PM
Just looking out the window now.... yep the igloo is holding up good. It
does tend to melt with the thermally induced air currents coming up from
South of the border though....

"Doug" > wrote in message
om...
> Oh come on! Some of the aiports have real Big Igloo's around them!
>
> Doug
>
> "Quilljar" > wrote in message
> > Angus Lepper wrote:
> > > His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
> > > interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
> > > middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
> > > about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
> > > petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?
> >

> > Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all
the
> > airfields are just as he describes... :-)
> >

> > ---

Google