PDA

View Full Version : Harris Hill Condor Photorealistic scenery available as beta version

May 11th 15, 07:47 PM
With the Standard and 15 Meter Nationals at Harris Hill approaching, if you will fly the contest and desire a Condor photorealistic scenery of the soaring area for familiarity, contact me privately and I will send you a link to a beta version of the scenery, which contains most airports and waypoints for the area.

Scenery is 8192 resolution, has been tested on PC's running Windows 7 that are about 4 years old. No guarantees or support offered, no warrantees on accuracy given. Download size is 4gb compressed, will take some time if you don't have speedy internet.

-Tom

*This scenery will eventually be released on Condor Club but not for awhile, thus the early offer. When the scenery is released, your beta version will not be the same and will require downloading the new one if flying in an online contest.

Google