PDA

View Full Version : ActiveSky and FS2002

Chappie
November 23rd 03, 11:09 PM
I am having a problem of v1.91 of ActiveSky occasionally making the winds
aloft equal to the nearest stations surface winds. When you are up high and
go from strong winds to surface winds it messes with your jet. Also not
seeing the winds in the aloft block equal what I see on the aircraft wind
display. Sometimes it works just fine. I am using the current version of
FSUIPC and have it set as per the ActiveSky recommendations. Help??

Steve

Alan White
November 23rd 03, 11:42 PM
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:09:00 -0600, "Chappie"
> wrote:

>I am having a problem of v1.91 of ActiveSky occasionally making the winds
>aloft equal to the nearest stations surface winds.

There has been some discussion about this on in the Avsim ActiveSky
forum so this is a known issue. Have a look there for possible
solutions.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.