PDA

View Full Version : Oudie Battery Replacement?

vontresc
May 16th 15, 02:25 PM
I have an old Oudie (first gen), and was wondering if anyone has opened up theirs to replace the battery? The battery life on mine is going south at a rapid pace, and I think I may be due for a new battery.

Pete

Bill T
May 17th 15, 03:29 AM
Call Paul at Cumulous Soaring.

BillT

Richard[_9_]
May 17th 15, 02:46 PM
On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 6:25:05 AM UTC-7, vontresc wrote:
> I have an old Oudie (first gen), and was wondering if anyone has opened up theirs to replace the battery? The battery life on mine is going south at a rapid pace, and I think I may be due for a new battery.
>
> Pete

We also offer to our customers in exchange for your Oudie 1 is a replacement with Oudie 2 Lite we will transfer the license from the old Oudie to the new one. In order to complete this process please purchase the Oudie 2 and ship me you Oudie 1. In the comments section of the order please note you are upgrading your Oudie 1 and include the SN of your Oudie 1.

http://www.craggyaero.com/oudie.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Google