PDA

View Full Version : FS 2004 Side View Problems

David J
November 28th 03, 04:20 AM
In FS 2004 , how do I turn off or set the views so when I use the hat switch
on my joystick and look out the side windows or behind me I can see
everything. When I do this now I mostly see my own airplane. I remember in
FS98 you could turn off a setting that made it where you didn't see your own
airplane.

Jafar
November 28th 03, 09:19 AM
David J wrote:

> In FS 2004 , how do I turn off or set the views so when I use the hat
> switch on my joystick and look out the side windows or behind me I can see
> everything. When I do this now I mostly see my own airplane. I remember
> in FS98 you could turn off a setting that made it where you didn't see
> your own airplane.

Try pressing W to switch off the cockpit before turning your view.

Jafar

David J
November 29th 03, 05:04 AM
Thanks that fixed my problem

"David J" > wrote in message
y.com...
> In FS 2004 , how do I turn off or set the views so when I use the hat
switch
> on my joystick and look out the side windows or behind me I can see
> everything. When I do this now I mostly see my own airplane. I remember
in
> FS98 you could turn off a setting that made it where you didn't see your
own
> airplane.

Google