PDA

View Full Version : Where is Pilot log file in FS2004?

November 29th 03, 05:32 PM
Where can I find the Pilot Log file for FS2004?

In previous FS progs it used to be in a text file but so far I've not
found it.

Thanks,

David

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot

Bill
December 1st 03, 08:35 PM
:\mydocuments\flightsimulatorfiles\logbook.log

Bill

> wrote in message
> Where can I find the Pilot Log file for FS2004?
>
> In previous FS progs it used to be in a text file but so far I've not
> found it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>

> E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot

December 1st 03, 11:56 PM
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:35:24 -0500, "Bill" > wrote:

>:\mydocuments\flightsimulatorfiles\logbook.log
>
>Bill
>

> wrote in message
>> Where can I find the Pilot Log file for FS2004?
>>
>> In previous FS progs it used to be in a text file but so far I've not
>> found it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David

Found it, thanks.

David

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot

Google