PDA

View Full Version : Advice re FSGensisi Europe scenery

Steph
December 2nd 03, 04:34 AM
Just installed the 76m mesh scenery for Europe, USA and Canada using the
autoinstaller and FS2004

When I go to the scenery library, I can't see any new regions to add. How do
I activate it? Anyone know?

FSGenesis
December 2nd 03, 04:49 AM
HI Steph,

It's already activated since the installer put it in a folder that's already
registered in the Scenery Library.

Just go fly! :-)

Justin\FSG

"Steph" > wrote in message
> Just installed the 76m mesh scenery for Europe, USA and Canada using the
> autoinstaller and FS2004
>
> When I go to the scenery library, I can't see any new regions to add. How
do
> I activate it? Anyone know?

Steph
December 2nd 03, 05:19 AM
"FSGenesis" > wrote in message
> HI Steph,
>
> It's already activated since the installer put it in a folder that's
already
> registered in the Scenery Library.
>
> Just go fly! :-)
>
> Justin\FSG

Thanks Justin.
But why doesn't the folder show up on the scenery library list?

FSGenesis
December 2nd 03, 01:02 PM
HI Steph,

It does. It's the Scenery Area "Default Terrain" way at the bottom . . .

Justin\FSG

"Steph" > wrote in message

> "FSGenesis" > wrote in message
> > HI Steph,
> >
> > It's already activated since the installer put it in a folder that's
> already
> > registered in the Scenery Library.
> >
> > Just go fly! :-)
> >
> > Justin\FSG
> >

> Thanks Justin.
> But why doesn't the folder show up on the scenery library list?

Steph
December 2nd 03, 04:05 PM
"FSGenesis" > wrote in message
> HI Steph,
>
> It does. It's the Scenery Area "Default Terrain" way at the bottom . . .
>
> Justin\FSG

Thanks Justin.
That clears it up

Google