PDA

View Full Version : I build planes of Iridium

Tom-Alex Soorhull
May 15th 04, 03:33 AM
Iridium is a good and very cheap material, great for building planes.

Soon I will have the best plane in the world.

Dillon Pyron
May 15th 04, 11:12 AM
On 14 May 2004 19:33:47 -0700, (Tom-Alex
Soorhull) wrote:

>Iridium is a good and very cheap material, great for building planes.
>
>Soon I will have the best plane in the world.

Okay, did I not take my drugs this morning or is it you?

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.

Rich Ahrens
May 15th 04, 03:46 PM
Dillon Pyron wrote:

> On 14 May 2004 19:33:47 -0700, (Tom-Alex
> Soorhull) wrote:
>

>>Iridium is a good and very cheap material, great for building planes.
>>
>>Soon I will have the best plane in the world.
>

> Okay, did I not take my drugs this morning or is it you?

Ignore him. Check out his posting history and you'll find that he
habitually trolls a wide variety of newsgroups with lame stuff like
this. (He also appears to have a fixation on anal rape as a subject for
trolling.)

Richard Lamb
May 15th 04, 06:24 PM
Rich Ahrens wrote:

> Dillon Pyron wrote:
>
> > On 14 May 2004 19:33:47 -0700, (Tom-Alex
> > Soorhull) wrote:
> >

> >>Iridium is a good and very cheap material, great for building planes.
> >>
> >>Soon I will have the best plane in the world.
> >

> > Okay, did I not take my drugs this morning or is it you?
>
> Ignore him. Check out his posting history and you'll find that he
> habitually trolls a wide variety of newsgroups with lame stuff like
> this. (He also appears to have a fixation on anal rape as a subject for
> trolling.)

And, quite likely one of the sources for the BS spam that clogs up
the news groups.

**** him off and see if you don't suddenly start gettting a lot more
sex spam...

Dillon Pyron
May 16th 04, 12:16 AM
On Sat, 15 May 2004 09:46:12 -0500, Rich Ahrens > wrote:

>Dillon Pyron wrote:
>
>> On 14 May 2004 19:33:47 -0700, (Tom-Alex
>> Soorhull) wrote:
>>

>>>Iridium is a good and very cheap material, great for building planes.
>>>
>>>Soon I will have the best plane in the world.
>>

>> Okay, did I not take my drugs this morning or is it you?
>
>Ignore him. Check out his posting history and you'll find that he
>habitually trolls a wide variety of newsgroups with lame stuff like
>this. (He also appears to have a fixation on anal rape as a subject for
>trolling.)

Yeah, he hit a bunch of other NG's I read. I should have just seen it
as a drive by and not commented. But I was in a witty mood at the
moment.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.

Google