PDA

View Full Version : FS9.cfg

Tlewis95
December 6th 03, 07:20 PM
I cant find the Fs9.cfg file for FS2004. Where is it?

Trace Lewis age 13

Kevin Reilly
December 6th 03, 07:52 PM
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 Tlewis95 wrote:

>I cant find the Fs9.cfg file for FS2004. Where is it?

There's now one for each user, in a Flight Simulator Files directory
under the relevant My Documents folder.

--
Kev
"Please waste."

Henri
December 6th 03, 07:58 PM
Try "netiquette", may be in there.

Henri

"Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> I cant find the Fs9.cfg file for FS2004. Where is it?
>

> Trace Lewis age 13

Dave
December 9th 03, 02:59 AM
It's in a folder called application data/Microsoft/fs9

That is a hidden folder. Open windows explorer, from the TOOLS menu
select FOLDER OPTIONS, from the VIEW tab under Advanced settings, click
SHOW HIDDEN FILES/FOLDERS. Click apply. Now check you documents folder and
you'll find it.

"Henri" > wrote in message
> Try "netiquette", may be in there.
>
> Henri
>
> "Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> > I cant find the Fs9.cfg file for FS2004. Where is it?
> >

> > Trace Lewis age 13

Tlewis95
December 12th 03, 01:21 AM
I try to finnish it all during lunch