Peter Duniho
December 7th 03, 03:06 AM
"Jeffrey Voight" > wrote in message
> Lots of people hate you. I wonder why?

Please don't feed the trolls.

Nick
December 7th 03, 09:09 AM
wrote:

> >Lots of people hate you. I wonder why?
> >

> >Speedbyrd wrote:
> >> Ole' Baird took to the hills, I guess. Well, good place for him. He
can set up shop there with his
> >> sister/lover/wife
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd :>
> >>

> Gee, I give up! Why?
>
> did you think maybe I don't give **** what virus spreaders think of me?
Now get lost. I wasn't talking to
> you, Sonny.
>
> The Speedbyrd :>

The Speedbyrd .... LOL ... The best part of you ran down your Mothers leg
mate .....

Nick
December 7th 03, 11:20 AM

ugly mug back up the Queen's ****,
> heh, MATE, and hit the road!
>
> ****ing bloodylimey lowlife.
>
> The Speedbyrd :>

<hehe> Why dont you crawl back into your showbox sized hovel and carry on
#ucking your Sister or any female member of your family. This is the only
way you can get laid yes ? In fact the inbreeding must have been happening
for generations to produce a retard like you ......

TYpe747
December 7th 03, 05:08 PM
On 6 Dec 2003 19:52:26 -0600, Speedbyrd > wrote:

> The Speedbyrd :>

We had heard you finally died of your AIDS! Too bad you're still
breathing, Wayne.

TapInLine
December 7th 03, 09:16 PM
On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:16:02 GMT, Jeffrey Voight
> wrote:

Officially it's "Wayne Donna Leroy Maynard"....at least that's what it
says on his hatching certificate! :-)

>Wayne Maynard, isn't it?

>> The Speedbyrd :>

>> We had heard you finally died of your AIDS! Too bad you're still
>> breathing, Wayne.

December 8th 03, 06:52 AM
I haven't had the occasion to killfile anyone in quite a while, until
tonight. See ya, speedy.

Dave Blevins

On 6 Dec 2003 19:52:26 -0600, Speedbyrd > wrote:

>Ole' Baird took to the hills, I guess. Well, good place for him. He can set up shop there with his
>sister/lover/wife
>
> The Speedbyrd :>

Google