PDA

View Full Version : FS Genesis....you out there?

FaxCap
December 12th 03, 02:39 PM
Hi...anybody from FS Genesis out there?

Your "authorizing" system for forum membership is not working.
I registered at the "store" with no problems but have never received
the "authenticating" e:mail for the forums. I tried setting up a 2nd
account and have not received it's e:mail.

FaxCap

FSGenesis
December 12th 03, 03:09 PM
HI FaxCap,

Working fine on this end. You sure you've entered a valid email address?

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" <no@real_address> wrote in message
> Hi...anybody from FS Genesis out there?
>
> Your "authorizing" system for forum membership is not working.
> I registered at the "store" with no problems but have never received
> the "authenticating" e:mail for the forums. I tried setting up a 2nd
> account and have not received it's e:mail.
>
> FaxCap

FaxCap
December 12th 03, 03:38 PM
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:09:53 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> wrote:

>Working fine on this end. You sure you've entered a valid email address?

Yup....two of them....one for both accounts I set up.

I am shown as a member but when I try to log on it shows an error
message saying I have not authenticated my account.

On the account I set up 90 minutes ago I have yet to receive the
authentication code. On the 1st membership it's been at least 2
weeks. My e:mail is working fine on both servers.

FaxCap

FSGenesis
December 12th 03, 04:07 PM
HI FaxCap,

What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE you
can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" <not@home> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:09:53 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> > wrote:
>
> >Working fine on this end. You sure you've entered a valid email address?
>
> Yup....two of them....one for both accounts I set up.
>
> I am shown as a member but when I try to log on it shows an error
> message saying I have not authenticated my account.
>
> On the account I set up 90 minutes ago I have yet to receive the
> authentication code. On the 1st membership it's been at least 2
> weeks. My e:mail is working fine on both servers.
>
> FaxCap

FaxCap
December 12th 03, 04:20 PM
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> wrote:

Hi Justin

>What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
>separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE you
>can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.

I get an Error stating "have not received activation code....check
your e:mail. Same with the 2nd account.

I even looked through my SPAM folder just incase it was directed
there but nothing but SPAM in there.

Like I said, I have no problem logging into the Store.

FSGenesis
December 12th 03, 04:33 PM
HI Faxcap,

I deleted your site account. Try it again, I guess. No idea what's going
on there.

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" <not@home> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> > wrote:
>
> Hi Justin
>
> >What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
> >separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE
you
> >can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.
>
> I get an Error stating "have not received activation code....check
> your e:mail. Same with the 2nd account.
>
> I even looked through my SPAM folder just incase it was directed
> there but nothing but SPAM in there.
>
> Like I said, I have no problem logging into the Store.

FaxCap
December 12th 03, 04:54 PM
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:33:09 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> wrote:

Hi Justin

>I deleted your site account. Try it again, I guess. No idea what's going
>on there.

Ok thanks....I re-registered 5 minutes ago....no e:mail yet but I'll
give it at least a few hours before I gripe again. :-)))))

Thanks

FSGenesis
December 12th 03, 05:05 PM
HI Faxcap,

I've gotten my admin copy of your registration. Yours should be there as
well.

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" <not@home> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:33:09 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> > wrote:
>
> Hi Justin
>
> >I deleted your site account. Try it again, I guess. No idea what's
going
> >on there.
>
> Ok thanks....I re-registered 5 minutes ago....no e:mail yet but I'll
> give it at least a few hours before I gripe again. :-)))))
>
> Thanks

Carl Frisk
December 16th 03, 06:41 AM
I was about to say check your SPAM settings.

--
.... Carl Frisk

"FaxCap" <not@home> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"
> > wrote:
>
> Hi Justin
>
> >What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
> >separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE
you
> >can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.
>
> I get an Error stating "have not received activation code....check
> your e:mail. Same with the 2nd account.
>
> I even looked through my SPAM folder just incase it was directed
> there but nothing but SPAM in there.
>
> Like I said, I have no problem logging into the Store.

Google