PDA

View Full Version : European Glider Classifieds

Kevin Neave[_2_]
May 24th 15, 03:45 PM
Hi All on this side of the Atlantic.

I tend to monitor the classified ads on segelflug.de, but the volume of
items for sale seems to be less than it was a few years ago.
For example I only think I've seen a single Discus bT, and no D2cT for sale
since autumn 2014.

Have people in Europe found somewhere better to advertise?

(I'm no longer looking for a Discus ( or D2) turbo, but am looking for a
57mm mechanical vario)

Regards

Kevin Neave

Per Carlin
May 25th 15, 07:07 AM
http://www.gliderforsale.org/ is a new site. Not as big as segelflug.de, but growing.

Sean Fidler
May 25th 15, 02:56 PM
Perhaps wings and wheels? The wings and wheels classifieds website has recently been upgraded and potential buyers can now easily refine their search by region (Europe) with a simple click. W&W's continues to be the largest classified site for North America and Is probably fairly substantial in views for Europe as well.

Happy selling.

Frank Whiteley
May 26th 15, 01:53 AM
On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 9:00:06 AM UTC-6, Kevin Neave wrote:
> Hi All on this side of the Atlantic.
>
> I tend to monitor the classified ads on segelflug.de, but the volume of
> items for sale seems to be less than it was a few years ago.
> For example I only think I've seen a single Discus bT, and no D2cT for sale
> since autumn 2014.
>
> Have people in Europe found somewhere better to advertise?
>
> (I'm no longer looking for a Discus ( or D2) turbo, but am looking for a
> 57mm mechanical vario)
>
> Regards
>
> Kevin Neave

UK based www.gliderpilot.net

Frank Whiteley

Ludovic[_2_]
May 26th 15, 01:25 PM
Le lundi 25 mai 2015 08:07:49 UTC+2, Per Carlin a écrit*:
> http://www.gliderforsale.org/ is a new site. Not as big as segelflug.de, but growing.

Posting is still a manual process as it's done by email, and I guess there's someong inserting items "by hand" somewhere.

Sent an email yesterday for an instrument for sale...no news so far...

Website looks fine, but isn't up to expectations yet..

Google