PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Booking System

vontresc
May 26th 15, 08:25 PM
Our webhost just informed us that due to upgrade our current booking system will no longer be supported (developed by a club member who has since passed). Just out of curiosity, what are other clubs out there using to schedule Club planes, tow pilots, and instructors?

Peter

s6
May 26th 15, 08:41 PM
Le mardi 26 mai 2015 15:25:16 UTC-4, vontresc a écrit*:
> Our webhost just informed us that due to upgrade our current booking system will no longer be supported (developed by a club member who has since passed). Just out of curiosity, what are other clubs out there using to schedule Club planes, tow pilots, and instructors?
>
> Peter

We use click'n glide.

s6

Dan Stroschine
May 27th 15, 08:13 PM
On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 12:25:16 PM UTC-7, vontresc wrote:
> Our webhost just informed us that due to upgrade our current booking system will no longer be supported (developed by a club member who has since passed). Just out of curiosity, what are other clubs out there using to schedule Club planes, tow pilots, and instructors?
>
> Peter

We use Schedule-Now at our club. I'm new at the club but I believe they've been using it for a number of years.

https://schedule-now.net/

May 27th 15, 08:18 PM
On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 2:25:16 PM UTC-5, vontresc wrote:
> Our webhost just informed us that due to upgrade our current booking system will no longer be supported (developed by a club member who has since passed). Just out of curiosity, what are other clubs out there using to schedule Club planes, tow pilots, and instructors?
>
> Peter

We have been using ScheduleMaster for a number of years.

Soaring Club of Houston

Google