powered flight including the return to Terra sans insurance claims?
Thought I'd post this in some other forums to see what Kind of
response data popped up.

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more

Brett Holcomb
December 20th 03, 05:09 PM
If you don't have a 152 I'd use the C-172. It's a good stable airplane
without a lot of complex systems so if you're trying to learn to fly start
with it. If you know how to fly try the C182 which has prop control to add
to the mix.

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Microsoft MVP
AKA Grunt <><
Remove R777 to email

tscottme
December 27th 03, 07:48 AM
sgmkevin <sgmkevin@forums_no_reply> wrote in message
> While perusing the "flight school" in FS'04 a thought struck me and
> since this is a rarew happenstance I thought I should follow through
> on it. I realized that I had made an ASS out of myself and ASSumed
> that the plane used in the program (172) was the best aircraft to
learn
> in. Is this true? Is the 172 the best aircraft to learn the art of
> powered flight including the return to Terra sans insurance claims?
> Thought I'd post this in some other forums to see what Kind of
> response data popped up.

The 172 is one of the most widely used aircraft in the US for primary
flight instruction. I learned to fly in 150/152 and the Piper
equivalent, and think the 172 is a better trainer than any of them.

--

Scott
--------

Google