PDA

View Full Version : Tow plane will be at Parowan June and most of July

Blake Seese 3Y
May 29th 15, 02:20 AM
Just spoke to John Templeton a few minutes ago. He has committed to having a 210 hp 172 at Parowan starting this weekend through the 3rd week of July. If you have any questions, give him a call at 435-669-4544. John says, "If you come, bring real beer!"

I plan to fly Saturday, so come on out!

Blake
3Y

John Templeton
May 29th 15, 03:11 PM
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 7:20:22 PM UTC-6, Blake Seese 3Y wrote:
> Just spoke to John Templeton a few minutes ago. He has committed to having a 210 hp 172 at Parowan starting this weekend through the 3rd week of July. If you have any questions, give him a call at 435-669-4544. John says, "If you come, bring real beer!"
>
> I plan to fly Saturday, so come on out!
>
> Blake
> 3Y

It's true! I plan to stay at my hanger at Parowan with the tow plane until I leave for Oshkosh last week of July. Come enjoy Parowan hospitality and some of the best soaring conditions and scenery in Utah. The tow plane is a 210 HP C172XP. Not quite as good as the Maule, but it gets the job done..

John

Blake Seese 3Y
June 1st 15, 02:08 AM
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 7:20:22 PM UTC-6, Blake Seese 3Y wrote:
> Just spoke to John Templeton a few minutes ago. He has committed to having a 210 hp 172 at Parowan starting this weekend through the 3rd week of July. If you have any questions, give him a call at 435-669-4544. John says, "If you come, bring real beer!"
>
> I plan to fly Saturday, so come on out!
>
> Blake
> 3Y

John,

Thanks for the great tows! Had a good time,good to be "current" again. Also, thanks for pointing out that the Denver group will have priority for the week they are there in June since they made the reservation early, good to know for planning purposes.

Google