PDA

View Full Version : Full-time Tow Pilot Wanted Immediately Tehachapi CA USA

June 4th 15, 09:28 PM
Tow Pilot Wanted at Skylark North in World-Class Tehahcapi, CA USA.

I took this job for "a season" in 1989 and ended up working full-time for 7 years. I still tow and CFI there 25 years later. Truly a stellar location and amazing aviation community. Pawnees are in very good condition and very well maintained.

Full time, year-round, 4-5 days per week.

Minimum Requirements:

Professional, safety-oriented pilot.
200 hrs tailwheel time
Intrinsic motivation
Passion for the job and a Positive attitude
No ******s!

Strongly Preferred:

Pawnee experience
Towing experience
Glider rating
Mountain experience,
Ability to perform preventative aircraft maintenance.

Tow training available if necessary but we strongly prefer someone who can go to work immediately.

Salary negotiable and Housing potentially available.

Info. & To Apply:

Jane Barrett mva7 at earthlink.net (Owner/Operator) 661.822.5267

More Info.:

Mark Grubb markgrubb at aol.com (Tug Pilot, CFI) 661.557.0673

June 4th 15, 10:33 PM
To Add: Commercial SEL is required.

June 7th 15, 06:46 PM
Still Looking!

June 12th 15, 05:15 PM
On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 1:28:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Tow Pilot Wanted at Skylark North in World-Class Tehahcapi, CA USA.
>
> I took this job for "a season" in 1989 and ended up working full-time for 7 years. I still tow and CFI there 25 years later. Truly a stellar location and amazing aviation community. Pawnees are in very good condition and very well maintained.
>
> Full time, year-round, 4-5 days per week.
>
> Minimum Requirements:
>
> Professional, safety-oriented pilot.
> 200 hrs tailwheel time
> Intrinsic motivation
> Passion for the job and a Positive attitude
> No ******s!
>

> Strongly Preferred:
>
> Pawnee experience
> Towing experience
> Glider rating
> Mountain experience,
> Ability to perform preventative aircraft maintenance.
>
> Tow training available if necessary but we strongly prefer someone who can go to work immediately.
>
> Salary negotiable and Housing potentially available.
>
> Info. & To Apply:
>
> Jane Barrett mva7 at earthlink.net (Owner/Operator) 661.822.5267
>

> More Info.:
>
> Mark Grubb markgrubb at aol.com (Tug Pilot, CFI) 661.557.0673

Position is still available.

Walt Connelly
June 16th 15, 01:24 AM
East Coast Tow Pilot, retired, working part time towing two or three days a week and looking forward to doing some traveling. RVing. I was curious what No ******s! meant?

Walt Connelly

Mike the Strike
June 16th 15, 02:29 AM
You have to be raised British (or in one of the colonies) to know the subtle difference between ******s and *******!

Mike

June 19th 15, 06:39 AM
According to the Cambridge dictionary, a "******" is an "unpleasant person".

Walt, if you are serious, call Jane! I think you would like it here.

Benedict Smith
June 19th 15, 07:47 PM
At 05:39 19 June 2015, wrote:
>According to the Cambridge dictionary, a "******" is an "unpleasant
>person".
>

>Walt, if you are serious, call Jane! I think you would like it here.

Or here in the UK the literal meaning is someone who masterbates (and is so

unpleasant it is the only type of sex they're likely to get!)

Nick[_5_]
June 19th 15, 10:33 PM
Now explain the rhyming slang to the sceptics! :-)

Google