PDA

View Full Version : Re: Looping a 2-33

Bob Pasker
June 19th 15, 11:47 AM
>I am NOT a 50+ year old wanting to take
>lessons, and as such the lessons I get should be more tailored to
>the type of experience *I* enjoy.

Loop the 2-33 all you want, i'm not gonna mother grundie you or your instructor

But I do take issue with the above statement that once you turn "50+" you stop having fun doing extreme sports.

I got my power license at 39, helis at 43, took up snowboarding at 40, skiingi at 50, summited Grand Teton at 48 (via the classic exum ridge), advanced open water scuba diving at 47, and yes, got my glider license at 54.

So maybe you want to turn in your "fun card" when you hit 30, but not me.

--bob

Google