PDA

View Full Version : Nephi Soaring Camp- Am opportunity to join the fun!

Vsoars
June 19th 15, 07:18 PM
I can not attend the Nephi Cross Country camp. I have made motel reservations for the entire event. If you are interested in attending, I will wait to cancel the room until we can coordinate the switch.

It is a fantastic chance for great soaring and wonderful get-togethers after soaring. I loved every minute out there last year and deeply regret that I can't attend (as only a pilot from water-logged Texas can).

Paul Schulte
June 24th 15, 04:59 AM
On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 11:18:58 AM UTC-7, Vsoars wrote:
> I can not attend the Nephi Cross Country camp. I have made motel reservations for the entire event. If you are interested in attending, I will wait to cancel the room until we can coordinate the switch.
>
> It is a fantastic chance for great soaring and wonderful get-togethers after soaring. I loved every minute out there last year and deeply regret that I can't attend (as only a pilot from water-logged Texas can).

Is it at the Best Western? If so,is it one of the four pet friendly rooms they have? 619-851-9901

June 25th 15, 07:26 PM
On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 12:18:58 PM UTC-6, Vsoars wrote:
> I can not attend the Nephi Cross Country camp. I have made motel reservations for the entire event. If you are interested in attending, I will wait to cancel the room until we can coordinate the switch.
>
> It is a fantastic chance for great soaring and wonderful get-togethers after soaring. I loved every minute out there last year and deeply regret that I can't attend (as only a pilot from water-logged Texas can).

Do you still have the reservation? Looks like I will be attending the whole event and I don't have a reservation yet. Please call me. 801 243-5567

R5

Google