PDA

View Full Version : Going to Nephi?

Paul Remde
June 23rd 15, 05:00 AM
Hi,

This Thursday I will be driving to Nephi, Utah for the OLC Camp. I can't
wait!

If you are also going to Nephi - let me know if you want me to bring any
soaring products to the event. You would avoid shipping charges.

I will probably bring a few LXNAV Nano3 units and Cloudstreet DVD/Blu-ray
combo packs.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

David Cleveland
June 23rd 15, 06:40 PM
On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 10:00:43 PM UTC-6, Paul Remde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This Thursday I will be driving to Nephi, Utah for the OLC Camp. I can't
> wait!
>
> If you are also going to Nephi - let me know if you want me to bring any
> soaring products to the event. You would avoid shipping charges.
>
> I will probably bring a few LXNAV Nano3 units and Cloudstreet DVD/Blu-ray
> combo packs.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Very good Paul. I'll look forward to seeing you there. As a former MSP native (Excelsior), who landed in SLC in the mid 80's, I'm a huge fan of the area. We've got some terrific soaring opportunities. Glad to hear you'll be present.

David Cleveland
8R

C2
June 24th 15, 01:30 AM
Please bring various mounts for the oudie.

Dennis[_11_]
June 24th 15, 06:07 AM
I'm sure Richard will be around as well

Richard[_9_]
June 24th 15, 05:52 PM
On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 10:07:34 PM UTC-7, Dennis wrote:
> I'm sure Richard will be around as well

Richard will be there with Bell and Whistles and a complete display of products at the usual very competitive prices.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

2KA
June 25th 15, 04:59 PM
Dunno if calibration equipment is portable or not, but with more than 60 PowerFlarms at the event, I bet someone could do a good business in doing calibrations.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Richard[_9_]
June 26th 15, 05:22 AM
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 8:59:51 AM UTC-7, 2KA wrote:
> Dunno if calibration equipment is portable or not, but with more than 60 PowerFlarms at the event, I bet someone could do a good business in doing calibrations.
>
> Lynn Alley
> "2KA"

Personally I came to fly not calibrate.

Richard