PDA

View Full Version : Scenery Library-FS 2004

Dave Schwartz
January 1st 04, 04:05 PM
I don't really understand the concept of the scenery library. I haven't
added any scenery to the program. Do I just leave it as it is or do I have
to change the order if I want to fly over Europe or Africa instead of the
US? Also, I can't seem to find the Library any more. Help says go to
settings-scenery library, but it doesn't seem to be there. But basically,
do I need to touch the library to get better scenery depending on where I am
or just leave it alone?

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Henri H. Arsenault
January 1st 04, 04:19 PM
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 16:05:20 GMT, "Dave Schwartz"
> wrote:

>I don't really understand the concept of the scenery library. I haven't
>added any scenery to the program. Do I just leave it as it is or do I have
>to change the order if I want to fly over Europe or Africa instead of the
>US? Also, I can't seem to find the Library any more. Help says go to
>settings-scenery library, but it doesn't seem to be there. But basically,
>do I need to touch the library to get better scenery depending on where I am
>or just leave it alone?

Normally you should just leave it alone unless you have added scenery
paks yourself. .

Henri

Google