PDA

View Full Version : OT - Shock Therapy.

July 4th 15, 09:55 PM
Does anyone know if the following dog day care facility uses shock therapy?

Doggie Central
11818 Teale Street
Culver City, CA 90230.

I know such therapy is effective but I prefer not to use such treatment for my pets.

tia

Cookie
July 4th 15, 10:05 PM
Of course "shock therapy" is cruel, and should NEVER be used on your pets.

On the other hand...very good for small children, spouses, etc..

WTF does this have to do with soaring???

Cookie

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 4:55:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Does anyone know if the following dog day care facility uses shock therapy?
>
> Doggie Central
> 11818 Teale Street
> Culver City, CA 90230.
>
> I know such therapy is effective but I prefer not to use such treatment for my pets.
>
> tia

Google