PDA

View Full Version : Parachute Rigger near Ionia

Allen Duncan
July 7th 15, 09:40 AM
Just wondering if any Ionia pilots can recommend a parachute rigger for a re-pack. I heard there is someone in Hastings....?
Allen Duncan
Russia AC-4B s/n 17

Sean Fidler
July 7th 15, 03:26 PM
Allen, message me and I will get you contact information on the rigger I have been using. He is outstanding but is in the Detroit area. I can help transport if able. I may be up in Ionia Thursday.

July 8th 15, 12:18 AM
A friend used a rigger from the Allegan area last year and a couple guys from the Traverse city area used him just last week. All seem happy with him. His name is Bennett and phone number is 6x6-633-0991. Replace 'x' with one.

Google