PDA

View Full Version : Childish people on this group

C. Boxer
January 3rd 04, 04:28 AM
I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
countries? Get a grip.

--

Charley Boxer

jafar
January 3rd 04, 07:48 AM
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 +0000, C. Boxer wrote:

> I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
> kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
> are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
> countries? Get a grip.

You should have stopped at the kindergarten comment.

--
jafar

Quilljar
January 3rd 04, 12:07 PM
What exactly is a foreigner in an international communications medium such
as the internet?

signed,

A childish person

---

Don Parker
January 3rd 04, 02:10 PM
C. Boxer wrote:
> I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more
> like a kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the
> troublemakers are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those
> third world countries? Get a grip.

I don't think geography or ethniciity has anything to do with it - a moron
by any other name, is still a MORON, and, unfortunately, this group has a
few that as you mention, apparently really don't have anything else to do.
The more they're fed, the fatter and dumber they get. Killfile and some
discrimination when opening messages are about the only alternative. A
pity, but just part of having a forum open to all, even the mentally
unstable degenerates that can't form any life of their own, so try to
disruput everyone else's..... It's useless to have a battle of the wits
when you're fighting an unarmed foe!

Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

jafar
January 3rd 04, 05:40 PM
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:07:02 +0000, Quilljar wrote:

> What exactly is a foreigner in an international communications medium such
> as the internet?
>
> signed,
>
> A childish person

Martians? ;)

--
jafar

jafar
January 4th 04, 07:29 AM
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 11:51:06 -0600, Mtey Burd wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 07:48:40 +0000, jafar > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 +0000, C. Boxer wrote:
>>
>>> I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
>>> kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
>>> are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
>>> countries? Get a grip.
>>
>>You should have stopped at the kindergarten comment.
>

> Says who? You? You don't have that kind of clout. Truth hurts!
>
> The Speedbyrd :>

Who needs clout? We are all foreigners here. I just think the xenophobic
comments are not needed.

--
jafar

Rudolph McCrack
January 20th 04, 05:12 AM
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:28:28 GMT, "C. Boxer" > wrote:

>I thought this was a flight simulator chat group. It's become more like a
>kindergarten out of control. It does seem that many of the troublemakers
>are foreigners. Don't you have anything to do in those third world
>countries? Get a grip.

Foreigners? What country is usenet in?

BOXMAN
January 21st 04, 04:32 AM
>"C. Boxer" > wrote in message
>
>Get a grip on my wife & dauth for .02 and get it in there

BOXMAN

where do sign up

Google