PDA

View Full Version : Software sidewinder force feedback 2 for XP?

Jonathan
January 4th 04, 01:20 PM
Hello everybody,
I have lost my software for my sidewinder force feedback 2 for XP. I
wonder if there is anybody who knows how to get it. Thanks for your
help!
Best regards, Jonathan.

Carl Frisk
January 4th 04, 02:00 PM
Search on Google www.google.com for: sidewinder force feedback 2 drivers
You should find ample resources.
--
.... Carl Frisk

"Jonathan" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello everybody,
> I have lost my software for my sidewinder force feedback 2 for XP. I
> wonder if there is anybody who knows how to get it. Thanks for your
> help!
> Best regards, Jonathan.

jafar
January 4th 04, 02:59 PM
There isn't any and there never will be. It should just plug in and go
though.

--
jafar

Quilljar
January 4th 04, 05:33 PM
Jonathan wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I have lost my software for my sidewinder force feedback 2 for XP. I
> wonder if there is anybody who knows how to get it. Thanks for your
> help!
> Best regards, Jonathan.

IIRC you don't need it. XP has a built in driver for that stick.

---

VernFrog
January 4th 04, 05:35 PM
On 4 Jan 2004 05:20:55 -0800, (Jonathan)
wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>I have lost my software for my sidewinder force feedback 2 for XP. I
>wonder if there is anybody who knows how to get it. Thanks for your
>help!
>Best regards, Jonathan.

http://www.dirks-software.ca/downloads/MSFF2_4.zip

Google