PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks in FS2004

Tlewis95
January 5th 04, 02:46 AM
Does anyone know when and where you can see fireworks on FS2004?
I was scanning the effects folder and saw 3 different effects for fireworks.
I was expecting to see the around disney world due to there 3 nightly shows.
So If you know where, please let me know. If you can, could you also tell me
when? Also saw an effect for Old Fathful but can not find it.

Thanks!

Trace Lewis age 13

Bill
January 5th 04, 08:23 AM
yes I saw it in Vegas/NY and Sydney Australia. Set time date to 12.31.03
11:59:00 local time and slew around and you will see it. NY is at the
statute ofliberty.

Bill

"Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know when and where you can see fireworks on FS2004?
> I was scanning the effects folder and saw 3 different effects for
fireworks.
> I was expecting to see the around disney world due to there 3 nightly
shows.
> So If you know where, please let me know. If you can, could you also tell
me
> when? Also saw an effect for Old Fathful but can not find it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Trace Lewis age 13

Angus Lepper
January 6th 04, 06:57 PM
Vegas has them near the pyramid, I believe (dunno what it's called, you'll
see it, it has a light shining into the sky)
"Bill" > wrote in message
> yes I saw it in Vegas/NY and Sydney Australia. Set time date to 12.31.03
> 11:59:00 local time and slew around and you will see it. NY is at the
> statute ofliberty.
>
> Bill
>

> "Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone know when and where you can see fireworks on FS2004?
> > I was scanning the effects folder and saw 3 different effects for
> fireworks.
> > I was expecting to see the around disney world due to there 3 nightly
> shows.
> > So If you know where, please let me know. If you can, could you also
tell
> me
> > when? Also saw an effect for Old Fathful but can not find it.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Trace Lewis age 13

Tlewis95
January 7th 04, 03:53 AM