PDA

View Full Version : What a surprise!!

July 25th 15, 03:54 PM
Kawa just won the 18M class in the EGC. 😏

Sean Fidler
July 26th 15, 03:03 AM
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:54:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Kawa just won the 18M class in the EGC. 😏

Yes, what a shock.

Extroidinary Talent
Solid team / coaching
Government funding
More contest in the last decade than anyone else x2!

I hope he comes to Sailplane Grand Prix, USA 2016.

Sean

krasw
July 26th 15, 06:00 PM
On Sunday, 26 July 2015 05:03:05 UTC+3, Sean Fidler wrote:
> On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:54:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> > Kawa just won the 18M class in the EGC. 😏
>
> Yes, what a shock.
>
> Extroidinary Talent
> Solid team / coaching
> Government funding
> More contest in the last decade than anyone else x2!
>
> I hope he comes to Sailplane Grand Prix, USA 2016.
>
> Sean

So where do you get this nonsense that european teams get government funding?

Johan Pretorius
July 27th 15, 12:28 PM
> So where do you get this nonsense that european teams get government funding?

I understood the comment to mean that Kawa is sponsored, not European teams in general.

A quick Google search revealed this brief note in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Kawa#Sponsors

Regards,
Johan

Google