PDA

View Full Version : Eurowings manuals

Nick
January 8th 04, 12:09 PM
I've just bought Eurowings Professional by Aerosoft and found the manuals
are all in German. Haven't had a response from Aerosoft yet re: English
language manuals and wondered if anyone knew where these were available (if
at all)?
It's great to actually get printed manuals for a change, just a pity I can't
read them!!

TIA,
Nick

A.J.C
January 9th 04, 07:06 PM
Nick,
e-mail or call uk 01869 345928, I got
replacement English manual from them after my coffee flask broke in the bag
I was carrying along with the manual , ....I had taken it to work to read
during my coffee break!

"Nick" <1> wrote in message
u...
> I've just bought Eurowings Professional by Aerosoft and found the manuals
> are all in German. Haven't had a response from Aerosoft yet re: English
> language manuals and wondered if anyone knew where these were available
(if
> at all)?
> It's great to actually get printed manuals for a change, just a pity I
can't
> read them!!
>
> TIA,
> Nick