PDA

View Full Version : Info needed to make decals for missiles

TJ
January 15th 04, 09:01 PM
Howdy. I want to make decals for my weapons on my 1/48 model planes.
Anyone know of a site that has close-ups on the weapon stenciling and
coloring? Primarily interested in the AGM-65, Phoenix, Sparrow, AMRAM,
Sidewinder, smart bombs and dumb bombs.

Thanks

Terry

David Hankins
January 16th 04, 02:29 PM
You might try www.raytheon.com & click on the Products link. We design a
number of Air-to-Air,as well as Precision Strike weapons.

TJ wrote:

>Howdy. I want to make decals for my weapons on my 1/48 model planes.
>Anyone know of a site that has close-ups on the weapon stenciling and
>coloring? Primarily interested in the AGM-65, Phoenix, Sparrow, AMRAM,
>Sidewinder, smart bombs and dumb bombs.
>
>Thanks
>
>Terry

Google