PDA

View Full Version : FLCS+TQS Digital Upgrade

Wild Weasel
January 16th 04, 03:04 PM
Hi all,

I´ve got a question concerning the digital upgrade of this HOTAS-system.
Does anyone have experience with this upgrade?

Also, where can I buy the upgrade (besides in the US).
(I live in Belgium)
The cost of transportation is almost as much as the upgrade itself :-(

Thanks in advance,
Kris Stuer

NoneYa DamnBusiness
January 17th 04, 03:23 PM
It is THE best thing you could ever do for your FLCS/TQS combo.
It brings them back to life. Well worth the cost, and relatively easy
to complete the switch. Detailed instructions are included.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can buy them outside the U.S.A.

"Wild Weasel" > wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I´ve got a question concerning the digital upgrade of this HOTAS-system.
>Does anyone have experience with this upgrade?
>
>Also, where can I buy the upgrade (besides in the US).
>(I live in Belgium)
>The cost of transportation is almost as much as the upgrade itself :-(
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Kris Stuer

(o o)
oOOo-(_)-oOOo
___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|
Kilroy was here, and he hates spammers...

Tinasj
The Anti-Spam Jihad LIVES !!!
Lumber Cartel Member #857 [TINLC]

Ross
January 21st 04, 04:04 AM
In article >, Wild Weasel wrote:
> I´ve got a question concerning the digital upgrade of this HOTAS-system.
> Does anyone have experience with this upgrade?

Yup I bought a set just before Christmas. It's quite good and gives the FLCS
the same functionality as the F22 (actually better because the rotaries can
now be used as true analog axes). If your TM gear is in good condition then
it'll extend its useful life considerably.

> Also, where can I buy the upgrade (besides in the US).
> (I live in Belgium)
> The cost of transportation is almost as much as the upgrade itself :-(

I bought mine from flightsimcentral in the USA and chose the priority air
mail option (it's the cheapest shipping method that has tracking).
To Australia the shipping added 50% to the total - so I got a set for
approx $90US/$120AU which is about the same price as a Saitek X45 which
I was also considering. The package arrived in 4 days.

--
Ross
remove chaff to reply

Wild Weasel