PDA

View Full Version : Looking for local IL2 strumovik players

fraggmann
January 22nd 04, 10:54 PM
Iam in Winnipeg Canada. Iam looking for local are players. Have you
tried to play on-line and and found empty rooms? Lets get together
and organize play or just shoot each other down. contact me at

malcolm macintyre
January 25th 04, 08:50 PM
George you may want to try going to the following newsgroups as they're for
combat sims:

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim

alt.games.microsoft.combat-flight

good luck dood

"fraggmann" > wrote in message
om...
> Iam in Winnipeg Canada. Iam looking for local are players. Have you
> tried to play on-line and and found empty rooms? Lets get together
> and organize play or just shoot each other down. contact me at

Google