PDA

View Full Version : FFB Joystick software

AL
January 25th 04, 02:35 PM
Somebody posted on here not long ago about some kind of improved software for a force feedback joystick. Anybody remember the particulars?

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...

Alan White
January 25th 04, 06:20 PM
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:35:45 -0600, "AL" > wrote:

>Anybody remember the particulars?

Have you tried a Google Groups search?

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.

AL
January 27th 04, 12:07 PM
I must confess to being ignorant on the topic of "Google groups searches."

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...
"Alan White" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:35:45 -0600, "AL" > wrote:
>
> >Anybody remember the particulars?
>
> Have you tried a Google Groups search?
>
> --
> Alan White
> Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
> Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
> http://tinyurl.com/55v3

Alan White
January 27th 04, 12:28 PM
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:07:00 -0600, "AL" > wrote:

>I must confess to being ignorant on the topic of "Google groups searches."

See http://groups.google.com/

This is an archive of news group posts going back many years. It has
powerful search facilities.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Overlooking Loch Goil and Loch Long in Argyll, Scotland.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3

January 28th 04, 07:34 AM
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:07:00 -0600, "AL" > wrote:

>I must confess to being ignorant on the topic of "Google groups searches."

I didn't reply to the original post, but I think the requestor is
looking for http://www.fs-force.com. Right now it's not coming up for
me, but neither are several other sites so my ISP may be having
problems. (Or else, this @#$% new virus thing that started yesterday is
hosing up Internet.)

Dave Blevins

AL
January 29th 04, 12:12 AM
Thanks Dave, that appears to be exactly what I was looking for. The Google
Groups search didn't turn it up either.

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...

> I didn't reply to the original post, but I think the requestor is
> looking for http://www.fs-force.com. Right now it's not coming up for

> Dave Blevins

Google