PDA

View Full Version : How do you add scenery to FS2004.

KevinŠ
January 30th 04, 02:00 AM
Complete newbie to FS2004 (well any MS sim for that matter).

I downloaded my local airport, one *.bgl file, put it in the add-on scenery
folder. Didn't seem to make any difference.

Are there any FAQs on this one could point me to?

T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
January 30th 04, 01:02 PM
Hi Kevin:

Take a look at our "FAQ" area, toward the bottom of the page, and
download: Guide to FS2004 (FS2k4) Scenery Installation

I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig),
for additional ideas and suggestions.

Good luck

Tom G, Sr.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "KevinŠ"
> wrote:

>Complete newbie to FS2004 (well any MS sim for that matter).
>
>I downloaded my local airport, one *.bgl file, put it in the add-on scenery
>folder. Didn't seem to make any difference.
>
>Are there any FAQs on this one could point me to?

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
E-Mail:
Web-Site: http://www.scenery.org
"The Scenery Hall of Fame"
Subscribe to our Newsletter:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Pixelhead
February 3rd 04, 11:59 PM
Here's a good free website with a specific area on how to add scenery,
aircraft and panels to FSIM2004.
Roger

"T. & D. Gregor, Sr." > wrote in message
> Hi Kevin:
>
> Take a look at our "FAQ" area, toward the bottom of the page, and
> download: Guide to FS2004 (FS2k4) Scenery Installation
>
> I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig),
> for additional ideas and suggestions.
>
> Good luck
>
> Tom G, Sr.
>
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "KevinŠ"
> > wrote:
>
> >Complete newbie to FS2004 (well any MS sim for that matter).
> >
> >I downloaded my local airport, one *.bgl file, put it in the add-on
scenery
> >folder. Didn't seem to make any difference.
> >
> >Are there any FAQs on this one could point me to?
> >

> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
>
> Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
> E-Mail:
> Web-Site: http://www.scenery.org
> "The Scenery Hall of Fame"
> Subscribe to our Newsletter:
>

> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Pixelhead
February 4th 04, 12:00 AM
Hi Kevin, Sorry forgot to paste in the website. Here it is:
http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds/main/menuchoo.htm

"KevinŠ" > wrote in message
> Complete newbie to FS2004 (well any MS sim for that matter).
>
> I downloaded my local airport, one *.bgl file, put it in the add-on
scenery
> folder. Didn't seem to make any difference.
>
> Are there any FAQs on this one could point me to?

Google