PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS: Wing Rigger self-assembly

Mark628CA
October 10th 15, 01:47 AM
Just out of curiosity, as I am now the builder of the WingRigger, why are you selling it? If you are dissatisfied, please contact me so that I can get your input. I may be willing to buy it back. Customer satisfaction is always a primary goal.

October 10th 15, 12:38 PM
On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 5:47:09 PM UTC-7, Mark628CA wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, as I am now the builder of the WingRigger, why are you selling it? If you are dissatisfied, please contact me so that I can get your input. I may be willing to buy it back. Customer satisfaction is always a primary goal.
-Absolutely unrelated to the quality/functionality of your product.

Google