PDA

View Full Version : beautiful plane !!

Jan Thinoks
October 29th 15, 11:00 AM
To watch and to share ;)

https://vimeo.com/130685266

Netko
October 29th 15, 09:20 PM
On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:00:13 +0000, Jan Thinoks wrote
(in article >):

> To watch and to share ;)
>
> https://vimeo.com/130685266

Sorry, Jan, but, just because you can pan, tilt and zoom, doesn't mean that
you have to. And I know that digital editing makes it easy to splice
together shots lasting only 1 or 2 seconds but, once again, it's not
mandatory.

This might have been good but I got seasick watching it.

And, yes, I know that I'm a boring old fart.

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
October 30th 15, 07:36 AM
On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:00:13 +0100, Jan Thinoks >
wrote:

>To watch and to share ;)
>
>https://vimeo.com/130685266

Nice!

Speaking of beautiful blue planes...

https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/

Jess Lurkin[_10_]
October 30th 15, 08:13 PM
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:00:13 +0100, Jan Thinoks >
> wrote:
>

>>To watch and to share ;)
>>
>>https://vimeo.com/130685266
>>

> Nice!
>
> Speaking of beautiful blue planes...
>
> https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/

Dayummm!

This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
And most of the construction was done under my nose
- right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!

Thanks VERY much for posting this Bob!!!

Byker
October 31st 15, 03:22 AM
"Jess Lurkin" wrote in message ...

> Dayummm!
>
> This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
> And most of the construction was done under my nose
> - right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!

I knew I'd seen that airframe somewhere before. It's a replica of a 1939 air
racer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Model_100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB2Wr-aSk8o

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
October 31st 15, 05:21 AM
On 30 Oct 2015 20:13:01 GMT, Jess Lurkin > wrote:

>"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in
:

>> On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:00:13 +0100, Jan Thinoks >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>To watch and to share ;)
>>>
>>>https://vimeo.com/130685266
>>>

>> Nice!
>>
>> Speaking of beautiful blue planes...
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/TheBugatti100pProject/
>>

>Dayummm!
>
>This is the first I've heard of the flying Bugatti!
>And most of the construction was done under my nose
>- right here in Okra-homa! Dayummm!
>
>Thanks VERY much for posting this Bob!!!

Eye candy, she is!

Google