PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone send me some good flight plans to learn from

Dave Schwartz
March 22nd 04, 01:52 PM
I am trying really hard to learn this program. The Flight Planner sometimes
seems more trouble than it's worth. Can anyone email me, as attachments,
some good, complicated, detailed flight plans for me to run and learn from?
It would be appreciated.

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Vic Baron
March 22nd 04, 04:51 PM
Dave -

Giving a starting point and an ending point and letting the Flight Planner
plan the route is more trouble than it's worth???

FWIW, if you don't learn how to make a flightplan you will get absolutely NO
learning information from someone else's.

Start making your own simple plans, then , as you learn, make them manually
and as complicated as you like.

You did say you were trying hard to learn this program, right? It's not all
that hard.

Good luck,

Vic

"Dave Schwartz" > wrote in message
et...
> I am trying really hard to learn this program. The Flight Planner
sometimes
> seems more trouble than it's worth. Can anyone email me, as attachments,
> some good, complicated, detailed flight plans for me to run and learn
from?
> It would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Dave Schwartz
> Commack, NY

John Doe
March 23rd 04, 05:34 AM
"Dave Schwartz" > wrote

> I am trying really hard to learn this program. The Flight Planner
> sometimes seems more trouble than it's worth. Can anyone email me, as
> attachments, some good, complicated, detailed flight plans for me to
> run and learn from? It would be appreciated.

Have you tried FlightSim.Com? They have "AI Flight Plans".

Looks (to me) like most of it is not what you at talking about, or there
might be strings attached, but there might be some.

Good luck.

Out.

> --
> Dave Schwartz
> Commack, NY

Don Parker
March 23rd 04, 11:28 PM
Dave Schwartz wrote:
> I am trying really hard to learn this program. The Flight Planner
> sometimes seems more trouble than it's worth. Can anyone email me,
> as attachments, some good, complicated, detailed flight plans for me
> to run and learn from? It would be appreciated.

Some magazines, like PC Pilot, usually have a flight every month with all
the info you need and pointers, plus lots of other nice articles....
Personally, I like to choose two or three cities anywhere from 50 to 100
miles apart for the Cessna, start at one of them and bring up the map,
choose any VOR's, ADF's that might work out, if there are IFR runways
available, dial in any special weather or time of day, and GO FLYING....
Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

henri Arsenault
April 14th 04, 12:38 PM
There are tutorials on the FS2004 disk with flight plans, printable maps
and so on. Print out the maps with a color printer.

henri

pb
April 14th 04, 01:12 PM
"henri Arsenault" > schreef in bericht
> There are tutorials on the FS2004 disk with flight plans, printable maps
> and so on. Print out the maps with a color printer.
>
> henri

no Henri, look for a second screen.... that safe you a lot of ink.

pieter
www.borrasart.com/pies.htm

Google