PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Air Race Site

Shane
October 28th 04, 06:44 PM
If you like extreme racing you guys have got to go to this site and
have a look! It is for an air race. It feels like you are flying
right along side, and you can switch to a bunch of different cameras
and different pilots. Check it out and let me know what you think.
www.redbullcopilot.com/cp.html

Chris OCallaghan
October 30th 04, 03:47 AM
Ah well, the videos were fun the first time around.

Just for the record, I tried Red Bull once. It was awful.

(Shane) wrote in message >...
> If you like extreme racing you guys have got to go to this site and
> have a look! It is for an air race. It feels like you are flying
> right along side, and you can switch to a bunch of different cameras
> and different pilots. Check it out and let me know what you think.
> www.redbullcopilot.com/cp.html

Google