PDA

View Full Version : C-130

Benny
April 6th 04, 09:38 PM
Hi Guys

I´m looking for a Hercules C-130J-30 for FS9, does anybody know where I can
find one, where all animations works, props, flaps, it does not matter what
markings as I will repaint it for the Royal Danish Air Force.

Cheers
Benny
EKYT

Dudley Henriques
April 6th 04, 09:47 PM
Captain Sim is about to release the ultimate C130. You can see it on their
site.
DH
"Benny" > wrote in message
> Hi Guys
>
> I´m looking for a Hercules C-130J-30 for FS9, does anybody know where I
can
> find one, where all animations works, props, flaps, it does not matter
what
> markings as I will repaint it for the Royal Danish Air Force.
>
> Cheers
> Benny
> EKYT

Benny
April 6th 04, 09:53 PM
HI

I have seen the C-130 on Captain Sim, but as far as I can see it is only the
E and H model, and I´m looking for the extended J model, as it was
introduced in the Danish Air Force only one month ago.

Benny

"Dudley Henriques" > skrev i en meddelelse
hlink.net...
> Captain Sim is about to release the ultimate C130. You can see it on their
> site.
> DH
> "Benny" > wrote in message
> > Hi Guys
> >
> > I´m looking for a Hercules C-130J-30 for FS9, does anybody know where I
> can
> > find one, where all animations works, props, flaps, it does not matter
> what
> > markings as I will repaint it for the Royal Danish Air Force.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Benny
> > EKYT

FaxCap
April 8th 04, 02:27 PM
On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:53:22 +0200, "Benny" >
wrote:

> HI
>
>I have seen the C-130 on Captain Sim, but as far as I can see it is only the
>E and H model, and I´m looking for the extended J model, as it was
>introduced in the Danish Air Force only one month ago.
>
>Benny

Mike Stone has an 130H

http://www.pmstone.com/

Google