PDA

View Full Version : New ATC simulator

Shelley
May 28th 04, 09:53 AM
I wanted to reply to a thread about someone asking about ATC
simulators, but I haven't managed to work out how to use the
newsgroups properly yet - so I apologise for starting a new thread.

My husband has developed a new London Control ATC simulator. It's
going to be released at the end of June.

If you're interested check it out at http://www.londoncontrol.com

Shelley

Quilljar
May 28th 04, 05:10 PM
It looks interesting and very professional Shelley, but I personally could
never get my head around anything so complex. I am filled with admiration
for air traffic controllers.

Zen newsgroups
May 28th 04, 10:42 PM
It is a complicated program. His company has been working on it for quite a
long time. I must admit it's completely beyond me!

Shelley

"Quilljar" > wrote in message
> It looks interesting and very professional Shelley, but I personally could
> never get my head around anything so complex. I am filled with admiration
> for air traffic controllers.

Matt
May 29th 04, 12:54 AM
You might try sending a news item to AVSIM if you're looking for some
exposure.

Matt

"Shelley" > wrote in message
om...
> I wanted to reply to a thread about someone asking about ATC
> simulators, but I haven't managed to work out how to use the
> newsgroups properly yet - so I apologise for starting a new thread.
>
> My husband has developed a new London Control ATC simulator. It's
> going to be released at the end of June.
>
> If you're interested check it out at http://www.londoncontrol.com
>
> Shelley

Google