PDA

View Full Version : Editing Markers in fs2002

Thomas Napoletano
June 7th 04, 02:31 PM
SimHeads
I have a need to edit/delete markers at some local airports.
I downloaded and ran EasyNavs and was able to extract and edit
ILS, VOR and NDB data, however, I did not find data on marker
beacons (except colocated) in these files. Do I need to use
Afcad and edit these in the airport data files? Any help or
reference to software would be greatly appreciated.
Tom

Tom Gibson
June 7th 04, 07:26 PM
According to the AFCAD manual, default markers can be moved but they
cannot be deleted.

Hope this helps,

--
Tom Gibson