PDA

View Full Version : rec.aviation.simulators FAQ

Blue
November 25th 04, 02:09 AM
Can someone tell me where to find the rec.aviation.simulators FAQ "area"?

Blue
November 25th 04, 10:12 PM
I'm trying to find out how to update fs9 with the no-CD patch installed in
it.

"Blue" > wrote in message ...
> Can someone tell me where to find the rec.aviation.simulators FAQ "area"?

Bass
November 26th 04, 08:30 PM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:12:13 -0800, "Blue" > wrote:

>I'm trying to find out how to update fs9 with the no-CD patch installed in
>it.

Don't. Install the patch with the original exe installed. The patch
changes the exe file and if it finds an unexpected exe file it won't
patch correctly.

Bass
November 26th 04, 08:43 PM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:12:13 -0800, "Blue" > wrote:

>I'm trying to find out how to update fs9 with the no-CD patch installed in
>it.

I just found out that you can get a new nocd crack that works with the
patched version of fs9 at www.gamecopyworld.com but you have to patch
the game with the original exe in place. Always backup the original
exe when using nocd cracks.

Google