PDA

View Full Version : Avro Vulcan today at Rhyl

RustY ©
August 29th 15, 10:24 PM
A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
a Vulcan.

Jess Lurkin[_10_]
August 29th 15, 10:42 PM
=?UTF-8?Q?RustY_=c2=a9?= > wrote in news:ZppEx.289605
:

> A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
> a Vulcan.
>

> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt

"The Spirit of ____"?

Great shots by the way. Thanks Rusty

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
August 30th 15, 07:30 AM
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:24:02 +0100, RustY © >
wrote:

>A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
>a Vulcan.

Schweet!

Ri©ardo
August 30th 15, 09:53 AM
On 8/29/2015 10:24 PM, RustY © wrote:
> A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
> a Vulcan.

Thank you RustY©! Cracking shots, as ever, and what happened to the
usual rain for that spot?

;-)

Ri©ardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

Dave Kearton[_4_]
August 30th 15, 11:11 AM
"RustY ©" wrote in message ...

>A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
>a Vulcan.

Looks like the peace talks with Cornwall have broken down again.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

RustY ©
August 30th 15, 12:23 PM
On 29/08/2015 22:42, Jess Lurkin wrote:

> "The Spirit of ____"?
>
> Great shots by the way. Thanks Rusty

It says 'The Spirit of Great Britain'

and I would guess that the cross of St George on a shield looks like the
coat of arms of the city of Lincoln.

Ri©ardo
August 30th 15, 04:28 PM
On 8/30/2015 11:11 AM, Dave Kearton wrote:

> "RustY ©" wrote in message ...
>
>> A trip to the seaside today for the Rhyl seafront airshow and along came
>> a Vulcan.
>

> Looks like the peace talks with Cornwall have broken down again.
>

> Cheers
>
> Dave Kearton

:-)

--