PDA

View Full Version : UK2 XN453 DH Comet2E 1.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
September 9th 15, 01:21 PM

Andrew Chaplin
September 12th 15, 02:21 PM
Joseph Testagrose > wrote in
:

> begin 644 UK2 XN453 DH Comet2E 1.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: UK2 XN453 DH Comet2E 1.jpg
> `
> end

For what programme was the RAE's Comet wearing a needle nose?
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Netko
September 12th 15, 08:44 PM
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:21:27 +0100, Andrew Chaplin wrote
(in article >):

> For what programme was the RAE's Comet wearing a needle nose?

The Blind Landing Experimental Unit. The attached photo shows XP915 (the
needle-nosed version), XV814 and XN453 and presumably comes from the same
photo op as the picture that Joseph upped.

Google