PDA

View Full Version : FS2004COF: Flying Lessons: Visual Flight Path

Ohm
January 5th 05, 06:18 AM
Hi,

How do I get the Visual Flight Path so show the final leg of the
landing exercise in Private Pilot Lesson 5. Air Traffic Control.

I get the Visual Flight Path at 2000Ft and not giving any glide path in
tune to the ILS for landing.

I have selected all the options including the path to intercept in the
VFP selection screen. Also I have latest download (FS Version shows
9.1)

Appreciate any help

Sam

Carl Frisk
January 5th 05, 07:35 AM
You might also want to ask this at:
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Ohm" > wrote in message oups.com...
> Hi,
>

> How do I get the Visual Flight Path so show the final leg of the
> landing exercise in Private Pilot Lesson 5. Air Traffic Control.
>
> I get the Visual Flight Path at 2000Ft and not giving any glide path in
> tune to the ILS for landing.
>
> I have selected all the options including the path to intercept in the
> VFP selection screen. Also I have latest download (FS Version shows
> 9.1)
>
> Appreciate any help
>
> Sam

Google