PDA

View Full Version : World Class and Juniors Moving on Up!

Doug Jacobs
July 9th 03, 11:13 PM
Looks like our Team had a pretty good day today in Nitra - and the web
coverage is excellent. Well worth your time, click on
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ust_reports_sr.htm
DJ

John H. Campbell
July 10th 03, 04:42 AM
Whohoo. Sounds like an exciting variety of conditions. Maybe this is as
good a time as any to remind that I have a stock of fund-raiser USA Junior
Team T-shirts, designed by past "Y1" pilot Joe Walter, in patriotic red &
blue on grey, tan, or now white/long-sleeve. 2XL, XL, L, M, S. A few
Child L,M,S, too.
I would be happy to set up a mail order as mentioned on the JR Team web
sites.

John H. Campbell
SSA Youth Committee

Stephen Cook
July 10th 03, 11:55 AM
"Doug Jacobs" > wrote in message
om...
> Looks like our Team had a pretty good day today in Nitra - and the web
> coverage is excellent. Well worth your time, click on
> http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ust_reports_sr.htm
> DJ

You've got the wrong URL!

Surely you mean