PDA

View Full Version : Maule SFSA Tailwheel Information

Ron Wanttaja
May 28th 04, 05:24 AM
Drew Fidoe is a Canadian Fly Baby owner whose spare time over the past
several years has been expended on rebuilding his airplane after a hangar
collapsed on it.

During the process, he got interested in the Maule SFSA tailwheel that was
installed on his plane. He's done a lot of research and work, and has
written a neat little document on the inspection, repair, and installation
of this unit.

He's been kind enough to let me put it up on the Fly Baby home page.
Others may find this information useful.

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/Maule_Tailwheel.pdf

It's a ~600K Adobe PDF file with lots of pictures.

Ron Wanttaja

jls
May 28th 04, 12:47 PM
"Ron Wanttaja" > wrote in message
> Drew Fidoe is a Canadian Fly Baby owner whose spare time over the past
> several years has been expended on rebuilding his airplane after a hangar
> collapsed on it.
>
> During the process, he got interested in the Maule SFSA tailwheel that was
> installed on his plane. He's done a lot of research and work, and has
> written a neat little document on the inspection, repair, and installation
> of this unit.
>
> He's been kind enough to let me put it up on the Fly Baby home page.
> Others may find this information useful.
>
> http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/Maule_Tailwheel.pdf
>
> It's a ~600K Adobe PDF file with lots of pictures.
>
> Ron Wanttaja

As usual it is a great pleasure to read your contributions, here and at the
Flybaby site. I have one of those tailwheels and have had great service
out of it. Flying from Alliance, OH back to WNC I lost the Zerk, but who
can complain about an itty-bitty Zerk.

Google