PDA

View Full Version : US Team WGC and Junior Day 6

F.L. Whiteley
July 11th 03, 03:51 PM
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/nitra2003/07112003.htm

Early report

F.L. Whiteley
July 12th 03, 04:38 AM
Nothing to report. Perhaps communications difficult so not final report
until AM.

Prelims should Garrett and Francois had better day. Pat and Bill so so.

Frank

"F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/nitra2003/07112003.htm
>
> Early report

F.L. Whiteley
July 12th 03, 02:49 PM
Official scores show initial assessment wrong. Francois and Bill with
better day.

Conrad writes:

Yesterday [Friday] was long and finished late so the final report will be
done tomorrow morning as today is a rest day and I´m about reported out for
the moment...

more later

"F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> Nothing to report. Perhaps communications difficult so not final report
> until AM.
>
> Prelims should Garrett and Francois had better day. Pat and Bill so so.
>
> Frank
>
> "F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> > http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/nitra2003/07112003.htm
> >
> > Early report

F.L. Whiteley
July 13th 03, 04:53 PM
Still no final Day 6 report. Day 7 preliminary scores starting to be
posted. No report yet.

http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/nitra2003/07132003.htm

"F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> Official scores show initial assessment wrong. Francois and Bill with
> better day.
>
> Conrad writes:
>
> Yesterday [Friday] was long and finished late so the final report will be
> done tomorrow morning as today is a rest day and I´m about reported out
for
> the moment...
>
> more later
>

> "F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> > Nothing to report. Perhaps communications difficult so not final report
> > until AM.
> >
> > Prelims should Garrett and Francois had better day. Pat and Bill so so.
> >
> > Frank
> >
> > "F.L. Whiteley" > wrote in message
> > > http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/nitra2003/07112003.htm
> > >
> > > Early report