PDA

View Full Version : Central Oregon Soaring?

aerocomposites
July 15th 03, 03:01 AM
Relocated Composite/paint shop (Steve's Soaring Service NOW
AEROCOMPOSITES) to Central Oregon....Looking for Glider club in oregon
to finish up my glider rating.

http://aerocompositeservice.homestead.com/gliderrepair.html

Al
July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
Why is there a picture of Larry Mansberger's hanger on the page?

Al

"aerocomposites" > wrote in message
om...
> Relocated Composite/paint shop (Steve's Soaring Service NOW
> AEROCOMPOSITES) to Central Oregon....Looking for Glider club in oregon
> to finish up my glider rating.
>
> http://aerocompositeservice.homestead.com/gliderrepair.html

BTIZ
July 15th 03, 04:50 AM
isn't this the Steve that used to be at Hemet?

Those interior photo's are from his Hemet Shop I think..

would have thought one would have moved the shop to a field with a soaring
facility on the premises..

not knowing exactly where you are in Oregon, check out "Where to Fly" on
www.ssa.org

BTW, the Grob is still doing good..

BT

"aerocomposites" > wrote in message
om...
> Relocated Composite/paint shop (Steve's Soaring Service NOW
> AEROCOMPOSITES) to Central Oregon....Looking for Glider club in oregon
> to finish up my glider rating.
>
> http://aerocompositeservice.homestead.com/gliderrepair.html

Ma3rk
July 16th 03, 08:15 PM
So Walt's over in Bend these days. Good to hear he's still in the game. I
was one of his students in the mid 80's. A great instructor but mind making
smooth, co-ordinated turns or he'll smack you with a rolled up sectional
map!

M.
--
(Hint: The 3 is silent. Remove if replying privately.)

"Doug Taylor" > wrote in message
m...
> ....Looking for Glider club in oregon
> > to finish up my glider rating.
> >
> High Desert Soaring in Bend is your answer. Walt Klemperer is a good
> instructor and has been doing it forever. His dad was Wolfgang (1st
> ever C badge, etc.) so it runs in his blood. I don't know a specific
> number for the club, but call John Bentley at Windward Performance
> (541-322-9429) and he can tell you everything you need to know.
>
> Doug

Google