PDA

View Full Version : el dorado fire Sheriff's Dept. Posse

daniel
July 17th 03, 06:47 PM
el dorado fire Sheriff's Dept. Posse

from: c3medic

> Ah, the a-typical wise crack. I don't work at Disneyland, but I do
> work for El Dorado County Fire. And you? BTW, I live in Placerville
>And Vallejo.
>
> "Frank"
> BTW, member of the Sheriff's Dept. Posse

TO: "C3medic"
your 3'6" and 235. you need to call 5306212884

From: "C3medic" >

First of all I'm 6'6" and 235.
http://www.contusalud.com/website/images/mes_enero02/piercings.jpg

I'd be happy to meet you to show I
ain't lying. I'm here in Placerville. How about the parking lot of
Mel's Bar Name the day and time. BTW, your Misc. addresses you use
doesn't fool anyone in this group. So, ready to put your rambling
where your mouth is? .

C3medic

Google