PDA

View Full Version : Apis at Oshkosh

Apis Gliders
July 21st 03, 03:34 AM
I will have my kit built Apis 13meter glider on display at Oshkosh. It will be
on the flight line with all the other homebuilts. I know a lot of readers of
this newsgroup visit Oshkosh because I meet them at the SSA booth. So if you
wondered what this neat little glider looks like in the flesh, look me up.

I will try to park the glider close to the stone arch just east of the control
tower, or stop by the SSA booth in Commercial Building A. there will be
information there about my location. Actually I'll be splitting my time between
the SSA booth, standing by my Apis and a commercial display in the Northern
Aircraft Area space #405 where information about the Pipistrel line of
motorgliders will be available.

Burt Compton will host a forum about gliders and he and I will do a forum about
motorgliders. Y'all come!

I look forward to meeting many of the newsgroup readers.

Robert Mudd
www.apisgliders.com

Google