PDA

View Full Version : MONI motorglider / sportplane for sale

Bill Berle
July 21st 03, 06:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501

Monnett MONI motorglider and sportplane for sale. Honest 95-97%
completed, can be flying within a couple of weeks for real. Includes
30 horse KFM engine. Rotax 447 and redrive available extra. Wings
glued AND riveted. Do NOT EVER fly any Monnett MONI until the wing
rivet upgrade has been accomplished. This one has been done.

The MONI is the more sensible, better designed, and safer cousin to
the earlier Monerai. Cruises well over 100, soars well, can operate
from smaller narrower runways, and goes home with you on it's own
little trailer (included).

Soaring performance quoted as 20-1, but this was without gap seals,
fairings, and other upgrades. With proper sealign and fairing, and
short tip extensions with a better planform, the MONI is easily
capable of 25-27 to 1 glide.

Complete description and photos are in the ebay auction listing.
Reason for sale: I got an HP-18 sailplane.

By the way, any old-time grizzled RAH newsgroup veterans out there who
remember me...I just got a Grumman Yankee with 150 ponies up front,
flew it back from Chicago last week in horrendous heat and density
alt's. Kind of the same deal as what happened with the T-craft I
bought in Michigan, but this time the plane flew 30+ mph faster and it
took me only two days :)

Bill Berle auster5 ((at)) earthlink (dot) net
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501

Juan E Jimenez
July 21st 03, 10:28 PM
It's not good Usenet manners to post something as for sale when it is not,
it is up for auction...

"Bill Berle" > wrote in message
om...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501
>
> Monnett MONI motorglider and sportplane for sale. Honest 95-97%
> completed, can be flying within a couple of weeks for real. Includes
> 30 horse KFM engine. Rotax 447 and redrive available extra. Wings
> glued AND riveted. Do NOT EVER fly any Monnett MONI until the wing
> rivet upgrade has been accomplished. This one has been done.
>
> The MONI is the more sensible, better designed, and safer cousin to
> the earlier Monerai. Cruises well over 100, soars well, can operate
> from smaller narrower runways, and goes home with you on it's own
> little trailer (included).
>
> Soaring performance quoted as 20-1, but this was without gap seals,
> fairings, and other upgrades. With proper sealign and fairing, and
> short tip extensions with a better planform, the MONI is easily
> capable of 25-27 to 1 glide.
>
> Complete description and photos are in the ebay auction listing.
> Reason for sale: I got an HP-18 sailplane.
>
> By the way, any old-time grizzled RAH newsgroup veterans out there who
> remember me...I just got a Grumman Yankee with 150 ponies up front,
> flew it back from Chicago last week in horrendous heat and density
> alt's. Kind of the same deal as what happened with the T-craft I
> bought in Michigan, but this time the plane flew 30+ mph faster and it
> took me only two days :)
>
> Bill Berle auster5 ((at)) earthlink (dot) net
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501

Lennie the Lurker
July 22nd 03, 05:10 AM
Barnyard BOb -- > wrote in message >...

> You gonna' 'pony' up with a cross country
> story that outdoes the T- crate adventure?

I've already got the .jpeg's. Neener Neener.

Gilan
July 23rd 03, 12:55 AM
Do you have it posted on the Moni motorglider group???

Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Join "The Ultralight & Experimental Aircraft SiteRing"
http://pub27.bravenet.com/sitering/add.php?usernum=2286862090

"Bill Berle" wrote ..
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501
>
> Monnett MONI motorglider and sportplane for sale. Honest 95-97%
> completed, can be flying within a couple of weeks for real. Includes
> 30 horse KFM engine. Rotax 447 and redrive available extra. Wings
> glued AND riveted. Do NOT EVER fly any Monnett MONI until the wing
> rivet upgrade has been accomplished. This one has been done.
>
> The MONI is the more sensible, better designed, and safer cousin to
> the earlier Monerai. Cruises well over 100, soars well, can operate
> from smaller narrower runways, and goes home with you on it's own
> little trailer (included).
>
> Soaring performance quoted as 20-1, but this was without gap seals,
> fairings, and other upgrades. With proper sealign and fairing, and
> short tip extensions with a better planform, the MONI is easily
> capable of 25-27 to 1 glide.
>
> Complete description and photos are in the ebay auction listing.
> Reason for sale: I got an HP-18 sailplane.
>
> By the way, any old-time grizzled RAH newsgroup veterans out there who
> remember me...I just got a Grumman Yankee with 150 ponies up front,
> flew it back from Chicago last week in horrendous heat and density
> alt's. Kind of the same deal as what happened with the T-craft I
> bought in Michigan, but this time the plane flew 30+ mph faster and it
> took me only two days :)
>
> Bill Berle auster5 ((at)) earthlink (dot) net
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424758501

Juan E Jimenez
July 27th 03, 01:24 AM
"Bill Berle" > wrote in message
om...
> Wow...some things never change... you bozos are just as ornery and low
> class as when I was last seen in these parts. We're soaring through
> the intellectual stratosphere for sure :)
>
> But it is indeed for sale. Anyone here interested? With the rivets in
> the wing it is no longer a deathtrap, such as a BD-5 and BD-10 would
> be considered.

Yup, you're soaring through the intellectual stratosphere allright. I can
see that you haven't recognized the mentally debilitating effects of
hypoxia. :) Besides, we all know it takes a special kind of ornery low class
bozo to fly an aircraft whose wings fold -- but only while flying. :)

Juan

Badwater Bill
August 1st 03, 04:33 AM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>Big farking deal, small minded buttinsky/busybody.
>If anyone has less room to discuss manners here on the net
>than me, it's you - you Zoom sucking, cork soaking, hypocrite.
>Crawl back under your rock.
>
>BTW...
>Have a nice day.

My sentiments precisely. Well put, you old piece of ****.

BWB

Badwater Bill
August 1st 03, 04:35 AM
:)

>Bill

Hey Billy...you still got that cute little dish girlfriend you brought
to Jean with ya?

BWB

Barnyard BOb --
August 2nd 03, 12:05 AM
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 03:33:33 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>>Big farking deal, small minded buttinsky/busybody.
>>If anyone has less room to discuss manners here on the net
>>than me, it's you - you Zoom sucking, cork soaking, hypocrite.
>>Crawl back under your rock.
>>
>>BTW...
>>Have a nice day.
>
>My sentiments precisely. Well put, you old piece of ****.
>
>BWB

Thanks...
Redheaded POS that ain't getting any younger.

Barnyard BOb -

Google